We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: State Project Officer (WISH Project)
Location : Benue
- The purpose of this position is to support the general management, coordination planning and implementation of programme activities of the Women Integrated Services for Health (WISH) project in the respective location.
- BA/B.Sc Applied Social Sciences, Public Health, Nursing or related fields.
- Five years work experience in a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- Significant program experience in Adolescent Reproductive Health and Rights
- Excellent analytical, writing and oral communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Positive attitude towards Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health and rights issues
- Computer literacy (proficiency in MS-Office suite)
- Sensitive and caring
- Firm, fair and decisive in managing other levels of staff
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women’s development, program development and management, adolescent reproductive health, etc.
- Research experience (design, data collection and analysis, and survey methods).
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural concerns in the project states.
12th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their one page Letter of Application indicating the position applied and justification for their Applications, comprehensive career Resume (not more than 5 pages) and Personal contact address (not post office box address please) quoting position reference to:
The Executive Director,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4, Baltic Crescent off Danube Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
All applicants are advised to download “ Applicant’s Form 1 and 2 " fill and submit along with his or her Application to: email@example.com
Click here to download Applicants Form 1 (MS Word)
Click here to download Applicants Form 2 (MS Word)
- PPFN subscribes to all best practices when working with children and vulnerable adults and advocates that they (children and vulnerable adults) should be treated with respect regardless of their race, colour, gender, language, religion, opinions, nationality, ethnicity, social origin, property, disability or other status.
- PPFN does not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, age, education or social status especially in applications for membership, providing information or services, in recruiting staff, or in any other aspect of PPFN’s work and in the pursuit of its objects”.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.