- Company: Jhpiego Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invite applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
- The State Coordinator will serve as liaison contact between the state and Jhpiego study team to oversee all activities pertaining to the GBV assessment and mapping exercise for the state of assignment.
- The Coordinator will provide key support for the day to day management of all data collectors in the State during the period of assignment.
Specific Roles Include
- Lead advocacy planning and visits within the state of assignment,
- Organize required logistics for data collection,
- Oversee activities of data collectors during data collection, support adherence to standard operating procedures in data collection, verification and quality improvement.
- Provide supportive supervision during data collection,
- Participate in data analysis and report writing workshops.
- Provide on-going updates and reports to the Project Director on status of data collection, successes and challenges, and recommendations for overcoming them.
- Minimum of BSc in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing research activities involving qualitative/quantitative data collection.
- Strong leadership, management and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, patience and problem-solving abilities, diplomacy and good judgment.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills in English.
- Familiarity with gender and gender-based violence programming is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the State and LGAs.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:
email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.