Simplex Business Solutions (SBS) Limited – Our Organization is a software development firm in Lagos-Nigeria with over 18years of delivering top-notch customized business solutions to leading businesses in the Financial, Insurance, and Healthcare Industry amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Analyst Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Software Support Analyst Trainee provides assistance, advice, and solutions for software problems (such as operating systems, application malfunctions), investigating problems, identifying their root causes, and suggesting solutions and pathways to them while ensuring client’s satisfaction throughout the product life cycle.
The Support Analyst Trainee is responsible for:
- Installation and Implementation of required software;
- Give technical training to key IT staff to manage the back-office processes required for the software;
- Train user to use the software without hiccups;
- Prompt response to client complaints;
- Project Deployment skills
- Develop manuals (User & Technical manuals) for clients both in hard and soft copies;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client’s needs and objectives;
- Works in conjunction with Software Development team, Tech Support staff, and end-users to develop quick, effective solutions to software problems;
- Assist Head of Department in meeting departmental quotas;
- Full understanding of business knowledge concerning every industry been supported;
- Installation and configuration ofSQL-Server, Crystal Reports, and Internet Information Service (IIS);
- Configure hardware (Server -Workstation) communication. (Peer-to-peer, Bus, or STAR LAN);
- Configure IBS parameters for seamless communication with database server and Import/Export data as required;
- Manage effectively the transfer of existing data into the new system manually or electronically. (Giving pros/cons to the client before choosing best method);
- Give training with understanding to the client on the effective use of the solution;
- Other assigned duties for business growth.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of a First Degree in Technology related university courses
- 1 year or more of IT related work experience;
- An organized approach to work and ability to quickly grasp technology service solutions and their business logic;
- The ability to work well with people at all levels (technical, non-technical, etc.)
- Good communication, listening, and understanding skills;
- The ability toprioritize and manage several tasks successfully;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or fast-paced environment;
- Good attention to detail.
- Applicant must be a recent graduate between 2019-2020 or a recent NYSC corps (December 2020)member without a PPA.
- Related technical background & experience will be an advantage;
- Basic support skills (Troubleshooting, Reporting, Database Management);
- Basic experience with SQL Database, Crystal Reports, Cloud Services, MS Office,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th February, 2021.