Savannah Health Systems Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Software Development Internship Programme
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We at Savannah are looking for creative technology enthusiasts, gurus, nerds, techies amongst others for a varied internship program from 4 – 24 weeks with a monthly stipend at the end of each month.
- Our interns will work as part of an agile team to design and implement new features and technologies.
- Deliver high quality, high-performance code in an agile environment.
- You will work on individual projects as well as a challenging group project that you will present to senior management.
- As a team member with Savannah your responsibilities include the use of TDD (test-driven development) practices with other developers, and System analysts, learn hands-on use of development tools including Eclipse IDE, Visual studio, Android studio etc.
- Gain exposure to Continuous Integration, Create automated test cases in partnership with Developers and Product Managers.
- Develop expertise in open-source automation and testing tools including Ruby, RSpec, Watir, Cucumber, Appium, SQL and NoSQL to automate effective tests of UI and server-side components. Learn to create repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites.
What skills are we looking for?
- Having prior exposure to and / or a strong desire to learn one or more of these areas including:
- Object-Oriented principles (Analysis and Design)
- Mobile development with Android and hybrid apps frameworks,
- Programming languages including ASP.NET MVC (C#), Java (Spring framework), Python (Django framework),
- Front-end web technologies such as Angular, ReactJS Vue Js, AJAX, and other HTML5 technologies,
- Database management using SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and
- Finally, a keen desire to evolve excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are to apply by filling the internship application form above with all required information.
- Only qualified individuals would be contacted.