Society for Family Health (SFH) Early Career Professionals Recruitment Programme - Batch B (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, malaria prevention, and treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes for every Nigerian. An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, families, society and country level.
With a career at SFH, you will be the centre of making all these happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with a real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. Exciting. Surprising. Purposeful. Life at SFH is many things, but it is never dull. If you want something beyond earning a living, if you want purpose; then SFH will fuel your imagination and give you wings to fly. We are an organization rooted in Nigeria with global reach and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be achieve their life and career goals.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme - Batch B (Monitoring and Evaluation) - Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-95673
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the course of the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Statistics, Demography, Mathematics, Economics, Public Health, and other related fields of study
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ Degree will give an added advantage.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
Skills and Competencies required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced use of Excel and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in using various statistical packages and databases including EMRs
- Understanding of the development and implementation of a DQA system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details.
- Conversant with MER indicators; M&E and PMM tools
- Data Analysis and creating of visualization sKILLS, and ability to use data to determine key MER indicators
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2022.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply