The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Social Mobilizer for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Ref No: R764
Location : Abuja
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a site Social Mobilizer to create awareness about the study and mobilize patients to site. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Create awareness about the study and the existence of the site amongst surrounding communities prior to kick-off
- Mobilize potential enrollees from clients that visit the health facilities
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience, preferably with an I/NGO
- Proven experience and skills in community engagement
- Strong attitude for team work and collaboration
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Excellent working knowledge in English and the local language of the site location
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to process detailed and/or new information readily and to put it into practice effectively
- Ability to remain fully functional by adapting to high security risk environment and changing circumstances (environment, procedures and people)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online