Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, DPDCkick started business with property management and property investment
Our novel fervor had remained to make luxury homes affordable yet our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire.
Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of DPDC investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensure access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance. Our focus is to remain the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub-Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Admin Officer
: (Sangotedo, Lekki) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The individual will be in charge of controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (material in/out). He/She is also in charge of the protection and the Security of the Goods.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Report on daily basis on the exact quantities available in the stock.
- Assist the Site Management Staff by giving them accurate information on stock and “in/out” material
- Coordinate with subcontractors in order to deliver them the material approved in each Request for Material (which have been approved by the PM)
- Check all materials when they arrive on Site and immediately implement these new items in the Stock list
- Prepare the check out voucher following the request for materials which have been approved by the PM
- Inform in an immediate basis the PM when material requested is no more available
- Protect all delivered goods on Site in order to avoid any damage and ensure the loading/ unloading of all materials up until their final location (could be done in coordination with our subcontractors
- Ensure the Security of the store and other materials which are not able to be stored there.
Equipment and Stock Management:
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the stock and equipment on site.
- Conduct daily tools, materials, equipment and stock inventory.
- Ability to check the accuracy of materials when they are delivered to the site; following the procedures for accepting delivery of materials to the storage.
- Ability to input new materials into the stock list upon delivery.
- Ability to ensure that requests for materials follow Dayola’s approval process before they are released.
- Ability to ensure the replenishment of store items before they are exhausted.
- Ability to ensure that materials are neatly and strategically arranged.
- Ability to ensure that only items approved for release are released at each given time.
- Develop and communicate equipment and stock request procedures.
- Conduct day to day equipment and stock administrative activities, this includes: maintaining stock /material schedules, documents, files and all other requesting, processing and reconciliation documents.
- Ability to effectively manage the store; this span from item delivery, item issuance and stock level monitoring.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all project sites.
- Create, manage and maintain project related documents.
- Coordinate and manage the site office, supplies and vendors documents.
- Prepare and verify field payroll for project field workers.
- Promote safety during the performance of all daily project responsibilities.
- Prepare weekly site stock and general portfolio report.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Supervise the general duties of masons on site.
- Develop and maintain the site time attendance and general records.
- Communicate the weekly attendance summary to Human Resources.
- Provide site administrative support to the project team
Health and Safety:
- Identify hazards and assess risk on construction sites.
- To ensure that individuals on-site adhere to all safety procedures.
- To monitor the safety compliance of contractors, subcontractors, staff on-site and proffer corrective actions where necessary.
- To give accident victims access to the first aid treatment before further treatments.
- Communicate safety and health requirements needed on the sites.
- To coordinate the identification, elimination and reduction of hazards on site.
- To handle and report all accidents to Human Resources.
- Ability to carry out all other activities assigned.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in Social Sciences, Estate Management or any related course
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands-on approach.
- Must be living around Ajah, Sangotedo and its environs
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.