Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Aaccept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
What You’ll Do
Pay close attention to and ensure automation of settlement and reconciliation of all
transactions, commissions, and chargebacks and provide reconciliation and settlement
reports (Morning/Night shift)
- Merchant accounts reconciliation on daily basis
- Working with the finance department in reconciling Bank settlement with Traction inhouse settlement on Payment log daily and ensuring crediting of the shortfall by the bank to traction position
- Tracking of Merchant on lease to own repayment record and reporting balance on a monthly basis
Work with customer service and Sales to assist with questions related to the settlement
issues, payments, loans, and incentive programs
- Detecting and reporting suspicious transactions to the Fraud desk for investigation
- Attending to any other related task assigned by the supervisor, Head payment operation and the management
What You’ll Need
- B.Sc Degree preferred
- 0 - 1 year experience in a relevant role
- Thorough understanding of the Fintech industry
- Ability to relate professionally with merchants/customers, attending to their needs in a proactive manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don't just do what's expected of us; We go the extra mile.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.