Kwik Delivery - We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Sales Officer
Job type: Full-time
What You'll Do
- Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Track all leads, categorize them for follow-up, and prepare new clients for conversion to the service lines.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Technically sound to handle partner integration with Kwik platform and ensure successful Go-live
- Ability to lead a team with high level of drive to meet the monthly KPI set by head of sales
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Design, develop and manage the company’s overarching customer journey and experience along all customer touchpoints and channels as per proven best practices
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- To provide weekly and monthly reports to the Sales Manager, documenting sales activity, volume and revenue achievements.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Lead the e-commerce platform and channels design and discuss plans for improvement
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Translate plans into clear business requirements for technology implementation
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You'll Bring
- BA / B.Sc degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years experience on Ecommerce business, Online selling platform like Jumia, Konga, Payporte and 6 years in general sales management corporate sales experience (in logistics and online food platforms will be an added advantage)
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online