APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Associate - Prevention (ANC / Malaria Project)
Job ID: api-98181
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Permanent
Category: Prevention & Community Services
- This position will report to the Advisor, ANC/Malaria & PMTCT. The successful candidate will support ANC / Malaria project central team in the area of data management and analysis, interface with stakeholders at the state level for effective program activities coordination, implementation and evaluation.
- S/He will collate, aggregate, summarize and analyze data for preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, and interfaces with all relevant stakeholders and support effective implementation of ANC/Malaria program activities at the state level.
- S/He will ensure timely reporting of state ANC/Malaria program activities to HQ and to all relevant stakeholders, support analysis and interpretation of program routine and survey data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns and enabling project data visualization for prompt decision-making.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Health-related discipline (MBBS, B. Pharm or Biological Sciences).
- A postgraduate degree such as M.Sc. Public Health or MPH will be of great advantage.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in reproductive health programming or HIV programming will be an added advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge of, and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management / advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
- Knowledge of any analytical packages such as Epi Info, SPSS, Stata, DHIS software.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of research methods and the underlying principles.
- Proficiency in the design and use of open data kit packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2021.