APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Associate, Health Systems Strengthening
Requisition ID: api-24164
Location: Jos, Plateau, Nigeria
Department: Health Systems Strengthening
- This position reports to the Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening (HSS). The successful person will provide support in the implementation and monitoring of health systems strengthening activities.
- S/He will support the Technical Officer in site coordination, supervision, mentorship and institutional capacity building.
- S/He will provide support in preparations for meetings, writing reports and concept notes; will liaise with clients and relevant stakeholders at the State and facility levels on health systems strengthening related activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Public Health, Medicine, or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ post-qualification experience in health systems strengthening, health financing or human resource for health management.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: