Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; ensure payment of collecting security deposit.
- Ensures collection of rents, service charge and other statutory bills from tenants
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and cleaning services
- Maintains building systems through supervision of third party agencies.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by engaging with violators etc.
- Ensures compliance with all Statutory Regulations/requirements.
- Liaises with all relevant Statutory Agencies
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA or other post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes / health and safety etc.)
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in an Estate/Facility Management Environment with at least 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with clients and contractors from different background.
- Candidate must possess excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Must have worked, or be currently working, in at least one of the top, reputable Estate Management companies
- Experience in dealing with relevant. Nigerian government agencies and parastatals
- Proven track record in leasing/renting of commercial/residential properties
Competitive salary packages await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.