Mono is building the critical layer for Africa, across data and payment using open banking. Our easy-to-use API enables developers to connect with their end users’ financial accounts to retrieve account details, transactions, and move money in a manner that is reliable, performant, and fair than anything else available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Staying on top of the constantly evolving competitive landscape
- Providing guidance on our high-level product roadmap
- Breaking the product roadmap down into digestible user stories
- Analyzing the usage of our products solutions and iterating based on customer feedback
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- MS / BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook pro
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Pension Plan (If you’re based in Nigeria)
- Free Launch (If you’re based in Nigeria)
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- To apply, click the “Apply for this job” button. Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
- Once you’re done applying, please complete this assessment test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.