- Company: Cavista
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The Senior Operations Manager will manage the daily operations of Cavista. This role will ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its processes and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily operations to support the business.
- Collaborate with management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Manage operational processes and performance, recommend solutions for improvement
- Implement and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Nurture and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years operational experience needed. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Master’s plus.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, employee management, etc.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and anticipate customer needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Team Player, great attitude
Cavista offers even more:
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both.
Application Closing Date