Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
Senior Customer Sales & Service Agent
Ref No: 190000HP
- To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
- Assist Team Leader and support Customer Service & Sales Agents. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customers on all products and services such as Skywards membership (Skywards related queries), amendments, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares to achieve sales revenue and/or sales conversion targets.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them with bookings and special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online/other queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Deputise for the Customer Sales and Service Team Leader/Contact Centre Team Leaders in their absence and provide help and act as a role model to other team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries from CSSAs regarding complex bookings, challenging customer interactions and other special services.
- Retail Office only
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Commercial/Sales.Other : 3+ Years
- Educated to at least GCSE or A Level standard or equivalent.
- Experience in a contact centre or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline/travel industry procedures and methodology.
- Knowledge of standard Fares and Ticketing, Skywards and relevant reservations systems.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Other languages besides English: As some Contact Centres deal with multi – lingual calls, fluency in a required language will be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
- Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com .