A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Grants Administration
Job Reference Code: SAGNT4450
- The successful candidate will support the Grants Administration / Compliance department in writing, developing, monitoring and implementing grant proposals.
- S / He will support the Grants Manager to facilitate grant efforts, including grant approval process and post-award compliance.
- Ensures timelines are met in all grants activities.
- Monitors post-award grant compliance.
- Researches information and data necessary for grants sourcing and reporting.
- Edits and organizes grant documents written by other staff and departments.
- Assist in developing outlines, timelines and budgets templates for grants according to funding guidelines.
- Facilitates workshops for and provides technical assistance to staff and subcontractors in the area of grant writing, development, compliance and support.
- Researches new funding opportunities available through local private and corporate foundations.
- Disseminates information on funding opportunities and compliance requirements to appropriate departments
- Monitors outstanding grant proposals. Follows up with funding agency as necessary.
- Maintains necessary records, files, reports, databases, and resource materials pertinent to Grants Office activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or any related disciple, with relevant professional qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience in finance, in which 2 must be in Grants Management and Administration in a donor funded organization.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected] Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the “Job reference Code and Location” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.
- The suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page if the CV, contained in one document. Any application that is not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late application will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.