GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Ref No: 3442065
Location : Abuja
- Proactively develop & implement One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with strategic accounts at the country level to achieve the operating plan via both direct and indirect channels. Lead & manage the account management team in Nigeria to drive all account activities within Nigeria.
- This role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and will be responsible for the development of new & existing business opportunities.
- Achieve sales/orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts/territory while being within the budget allocated.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare functional teams encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts.
- Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services
- within allocated accounts/territory/channels. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory/channel.
- Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories/accounts.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Enforce global compliance standards, perform rigorous due diligence on channels and oversee compliance audit programs Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
- Coordinate direct & indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory/accounts.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key government / national institutions to ensure GE wins commercially including but not limited to Federal Ministry of Health, NSIA, CBN, NNPC. Etc
- Leverage the other internal vertical modalities; Primary & Referral Care & projects organization to commercialize opportunities to a close and create new business from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop Healthcare projects to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC wins the
- Equipment and service pull through from the project.
- Constantly connect partners with GE resources to transfer experiences and create qualified capabilities & ensure full visibility on the performance of distributors, both financially (revenue, cost & margins) and service delivery
- In cooperation with Modalities and Marketing functions, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in HCS and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives as well as applying global standards, programs and create Op
- Mechs for performance reviews
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated executive level relationship building with senior Government & Institutional customers
- Demonstrated GE Healthcare Network Experience
- Previous experience selling GEHC Equipment or other medical equipment/devices
- 5 years managing large government/commercial accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital C-suite
- Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc)
- Negotiating Skills
- Healthcare Finance Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply