School Nurse at Hope-Beryl Children School
Hope-Beryl Children School is a leading 3 to 16 years day and boarding British school in Nigeria. We are absolutely committed to the culture of continuous improvement, providing a high quality British Education within conducive and motivating environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Promoting an optimal level of wellness among students and staff by providing preventative healthcare services, such as immunizations.
- Providing referrals, to parents or staff, for intervention and remediation of abnormal or worrying health conditions affecting students.
- Providing ongoing health counseling to students, parents, and staff.
- Completing medical paperwork, when necessary.
- Attending various school meetings.
- Developing and implementing health plans for students with specific health needs.
- Carrying out health assessments and screening for deficits in vision, hearing, growth, and/or development of students.
- Planning and implementing school health management protocols and procedures, especially for emergency situations.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 - N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th October, 2021.