We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Territory Coordinator
- Manage day-to-day sales operations of the depot/ Sales Territories including all assets within the depot and the Vans for secondary sales.
- Identify skills competency gaps of team with a view to filling the gaps.
- Ensure that the stock returned from customers complies with the stock return policy.
- Manage depot costs in line with company policy.
- Monitor and analyse distributors' performance with a view to assisting the distributors increase capacities.
- Drive quarterly meetings with distributors to review health check report with a view to improve distributors' performance.
- Liaise with onsite security to ensure the safety of goods and assets.
- Monitor, analyse and report MTD & YTD sales by Depot/Category/Brand/SKU to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Agree and review route plan with team with a view to ensuring that all customers are captured.
- Monitor and review territory performance by STE/Customer/Category/Brand/SKU.
- Monitor and ensure price compliance in the the territory.
- Making appointments with & meeting new Customers in person or by phone, e-mail or other safe Social Media platforms.
- Proper documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Drive a motivated sales team by implementing a special incentive scheme as well as applying appropriate sanctions for non-compliance.
- Fully in-charge of the Route to Market Activities and related personnel: STEs, OMSRs and VSRs.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in Business or related field.
- 5 – 7 years experience in sales preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Organizing and planning
- Business acumen
- Selling skills
- Data analysis and Utilization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online