Sales Financial Analyst at CWAY Nigeria Limited
CWAY Group - In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate across functions to champion best practices and scale automated financial processes
- Partner with accounting colleagues
- Responsible for Monthly Key Performance Indicator
- Assist in monthly commission process including the preparation of individual statements for commission based employees
- Assist in the management of headcount and compensation analysis.
- Act as a liaison and provide cross functional support for Inventory Control and Sales Audit team
- Develops and collaborates on new approaches to business processes and reviews operational procedures, technologies and methodologies
- Responsible for Weekly Sales Reporting
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting required
- 35 - 40 years old
- Sales and finance background preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency with financial software
- Strong independent research ability.
- 5 years work related experience, in marketing, sales and finance.
- Proficient in MS Office software, ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Financial analysis techniques
- Changing sales landscape that will grow their areas of the business
- Database management systems
- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accounting and planning software packages
N150,000 - N170,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.