We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Diabetics)
- Responsible for the Sales and Distribution of Diabetes Products in his/her assigned territory
- Delivery of the assigned Volume and Value Targets for Diabetes Product
- Customer base expansion and territory growth
- Responsible for ensuring right pricing of the Products and generating the required profit for his/her territory
- Effectively execute all Marketing activities and Promotions in territory while deploying the right materials in the right way at the right time
- Manages the Credit transactions of the individual customers to ensure zero bad debts while maintaining the required credit limit and approved length of time for credit by customers.
- The face of the organisation in his/her territory therefore must manage customer (Trade/HCP/Consumer) relationships while ensuring the right processes are followed.
- Ensuring the right communication to and from the Company (a go between the Customers and the Company)
- Effectively manage the various Company Customer Programs for Wholesalers, Retailers, Consumers and other relationships.
- Responsible for effectively managing and maintaining all Work tools in good condition at all times.
- Manages stock rotation within his/her territory utilizing the first expiry first out Policy
- Adhere to all Company Policies on Cash & Credit transaction and overall Policy obtainable in the Company
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in selling FMCG products or Medical related products
- Must have graduated with a 2.1 from a reputable university, preferably with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with ability to work with limited supervision
- Have a proven track record of Target Achievements and innovative deployments
- Must be able to manage a territory (Wholesale, Retail (Pharmacies) and hospitals
- Effective communicator, ability to build rapport and maintain relationship.
3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and I.firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of mail.