GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions - EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni) - to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job type: Contract
- We are looking to hire a resourceful and confident Sales Assistant—with experience in B2B sales—who will be responsible for building our client base by opening new accounts for GeneSys Health.
- The Sales Assistant will serve in a support function toward acquiring clients.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for the identification, building and expansion of our client base (health-care institutions). You will also be responsible for:
- Achieving sales growth objectives through the management of the sales pipeline and generating sales leads through cold calls or other sales and customer prospecting techniques.
- Supporting in the product design and development during Joint Application Development (JAD) by leveraging insight from client interactions.
- Assisting in the representation of the company and keeping a tab on local and national health institutions-focused exhibitions and conferences.
- Optimising and executing our sales strategies and product demo session processes to fit the unique needs of our potential clients.
- Periodically provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information through market research and competitive analysis.
- Assisting in the management of the communication processes with prospective clients until their conversion.
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Our ideal candidate should have a solid knowledge of effective B2B sales pipeline management techniques and be willing to take the initiative to expand our client base and build an effective long-term relationship with our (current and prospective) clients, healthcare institutions.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in B2B (software/service) sales or relationship marketing roles.
- Solid knowledge of sales management and B2B sales pipeline management.
- A Degree in Marketing or Communications would be a plus.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, critical thinking and product sales capabilities.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health sector, HMIS and EMR would be an added advantage.
- Self-starter that can work independently and be responsible for self-learning.
Benefits & Perks:
- Monthly basic salary of 50,000 Naira guaranteed plus commission on sales
- Flexi work plan
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team and clients.
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online