Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location : Kano
- Supervise, train and develop restaurant staff, including hosts, servers, cooks, bartenders, and dishwashers
- Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Manage the budget and keep relevant statistical and financial records
- Plan new restaurant menus
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Hotel & Catering Management and any other related courses
- 5+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment
- Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@karisaconsults.com using the "Job Title and the Location" as the subject of the email.