Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Turing.com is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer / Web Developer on behalf of a healthcare tech company allowing customers to purchase, schedule, and access secure laboratory testing from the comfort of their home.
- The developer will be responsible for the project from conception to completion.
- The selected candidate will create solutions from functional mockups and a style guide to execute the stunning front-end solution with a clean, efficient and exceptional user experience.
- The company offers a digital platform for pharmacies and their customers to access various forms of tests ranging from flu shots, vaccines, condition-specific testing, screening, and consultations. This is a good opportunity for those who want to contribute to building innovative healthcare solutions.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Employ the best practices to build and develop effective software
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Recommend improvements and iterative developments to the products
- Ensuring software quality and maintainability through appropriate design and testing methodologies
- Resolve critical bug fixes quickly and provide technical support as required.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years work experience
- Prior experience with RESTful and PostgreSQL is nice to have
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in implementing and managing development methodologies and projects.
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online