- Company: Aku Fintech Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Anambra Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Aku is a digital bank licensed by the CBN to offer easy payment, simple banking for everyone. Send/receive money and pay bills via USSD, app, cards. We are on a mission to help africans get paid and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Retail – Education)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder isresponsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling digital bank products within the retail or education sector.
- You maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
- Managing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing clients in the assigned sector (Retail or Education).
- Build a healthy pipeline of prospective High-Volume Merchants (HVMs), in the assigned sector and drive the execution of this strategy towards meeting and exceeding assigned targets.
- Engage partners, resellers, and aggregators to strike business partnerships and drive growth in the different sectors and regions.
- Perform sales activities (presentation, customer demonstration, prospecting)
- Understanding the industry, business, and/or technology trends, price structure, and competitor strategies to make effective decisions and compromises.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the company products to provide knowledgeable engagements to merchants, prospects, and clients both externally and internally.
- Identify network opportunities, sales conferences, and events that would provide a positive impact on the sales bottom line in assigned sectors.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships, – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business and implement sales strategies that will further drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Work closely with the Product, Operations, and Support team to translate relevant data, feedback, and insights to actionable strategies that will drive sales and lead to the achievement of targets.
- Negotiates contract and payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/MOU/NDA and works with the legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with clients.
- Minimum of BSc in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Business Development and Relationship Management.
- Experience in creating new accounts and mobilizing deposits in assigned sector
- Experience as a relationship manager in a Bank, MFB or OFI.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Work Tools
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Team building events
- Paid Leave Days
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.