We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration or similar field
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with your job title as subject.