Job Title: Registrar (CONMESS 02)
We are currently in need of qualified Registrars in the following Clinical Departments below:
- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Chemical pathology & Immunology
- Community Medicine and Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Haematology and BIood Transfusion
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics and Traumatoiogy
Applicant must possess:
- Primary Certificate of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent with specialty;
- Full registration with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council;
- A current Practicing License; and
- Professional Indemnity insurance.
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
The Salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Download Application Form (PDF)
Application forms can also be obtained from the "Administration Department of the Hospital". This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the Hospital, attracts payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (2,500.00) only for the Residency Handbook.
Applicants are expected to contact their three (3) referees to write directly to "the Chief Medical Director" via the address below. You are to attach relevant Certificate/Credentials to the prescribed application form. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 2001, Sagamu,