The Edo State Government invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment into the position below in the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences located at Km7 Sapele Road by Limit Road, Benin City:
Job Title: Registrar
The Registrar shall possess the following qualifications:
- A good (Honors) Degree plus fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant administrative experience in university, college or comparable institution, with a minimum of five (5) years at the Management level;
- Possess a relevant higher Degree or Post-graduate professional qualification in appropriate field(s);
- Must be competent in the use of ICT for management services;
- Membership of Association of Nigerian Universities Professional Administrators [ANUPA] and relevant professional associations is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tetiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.