We seek suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position under the MacArthur-funded Project for a three-year contract of employment:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Location: North Central Regional Office, Minna
- The Regional Coordinator shall perform the role of the Chief Executive Officer at the regional level by coordinating the efforts of the regional departments in contributing towards the achievement of the mission of PPFN in the region.
- He/she has responsibility to organize, coordinate and initiate the planning, development and implementation of Integrated Reproductive Health and Family Planning (RH/FP) projects as part of the strategy to expand access to a broad range of RH/FP information and services in the region.
- MA/MSc Public Health, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Ten (10) years relevant work experience including not less than five years in an NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team leadership and team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing, support and donor organizations in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing junior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development, program development and management.
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitive to crosscultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of relevant professional associations.
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their onepage Letter of Application indicating the position applied and justification for their applications, comprehensive career Resume (not more than 5 pages), personal contact Address (not post office box address please) and (quoting the reference) to:
The Executive Director,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4, Baltic Crescent off Danube Street,
Each applicants is advised to download and fill the following Application Forms: Applicant’s Forms 1 and Applicant’s Forms 2 (MS Word format) and submit along his or her application to the: email@example.com