Recruitment for Incinerator Assistant Operator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Incinerator Assistant Operator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Operation of domestic and medical waste incinerators (F-6410, F-6430 and F-6440), and thermal oxidisers (F-6411, F-6412 and F-6420) on a 24 hours x 7 days shift system
- OND with no experience or SSCE with 3 years experience in operating similar equipment/plant
- Knowledge of HSE (NISP HSE level
- HSE competence will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Process safety and Confined Space hazards, Communication, Report Writing and Handover.