Recruitment for HR Administrator at IPI PowerTech
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent
- The HR Administrator role provides general administration to the HR department including, but not limited to, starter/leaver documentation, health check information and conducting background checks and maintaining an efficient staff database.
- Profile creation on HRIS & ensure constantly updated database.
- Check for correct data submission in new employee on-boarding documents.
- Ensuring all HR on-boarding documents are received from new employees within the stipulated timelines.
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date fixed term contract employee database.
- Communicate payroll related information (employee movement) monthly, by 15th day of every month.
- Up-to-date report of Talent movement across the organisation, for monthly submission or as requested.
- Off-payroll payment of staff salaries (with finance & payroll input).
- Wedding token & Transfer allowance administration
- Correspondence with external parties for employee reference checks.
- General employee relations, as the need arises.
- Issue relevant correspondences to concerned employees, as the need arises. (transfers, terminations, redeployments, promotions, salary reviews, warnings etc.)
- End to end exit process management (exit clearance & handover, terminal benefits payment)
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Line Manager.
Qualifications / Skills / Abilities
- A degree in Business Administration or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration or in a related field
- Excellent administrative, organizational, prioritization & time management skills.
- Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-confidence, ability to multi-task & handle pressure.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work alone, take initiative and work with teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online