Recent Job Opportunity at Lorache Group – 2 Locations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Officer (Wireless & Fixed Line)
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
- Sales Officer-Wireless manage and develop sales of wireless internet soutions to customers in a predefined cluster. In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers
- Sales officers are are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle
- They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters
- The role of Sales Officer-Wireless is an executive position and reports to Regional Head
- Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills and extensive sales knowledge are required to succeed in this position
- One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the residential sales programs
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience in a telecomms, ICT, ISP
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
- Basic Selling Skills
- Lead Management
- Customer/Client Life cycle Management
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.