Recent Job at a Leading Conglomerate
A leading conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking for highly competent and versatile professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Admin / Facilities Manager
: Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Benin-Edo, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Jos- Plateau, Abuja, Kano
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and safety standards.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles in order to sustain consistent fleet availability.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovations and refurbishments within their respective Regions.
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the regions.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local Governments and States in their regions and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time.
- Ensure that technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and feel.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Develop and implement overall cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate timely renewal of leases where applicable.
- Ensure offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained and fit for purpose.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or in any other relevant field.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Not Less than 18 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Candidate must not be less than 45 years of age.
We offer very competitive and attractive remuneration packages in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Application Letter and Resume with a scanned Passport Photograph stating the above reference & their preferred location as the subject of the e-mail, to: [email protected]
Note : Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.