Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb, and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and a wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meat balls, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health conscious is supported with our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quick Service Resturant (QSR) Operations Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We seek the services of an experienced Manager for the operations of the BBQ and Grill operations as the Restaurant Supervisor
- The role has a strong service element, as such the candidate will be ensuring that the restaurant delivers high-quality food and good customer service at all times.
You’ll need to:
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g., discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to Expect:
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. You may spend a lot of time ‘walking the floor’, moving around on foot or standing. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- A food creative person that is interested in food business
- Basic IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- A minimum of 7 years post NYSC
- Must have previous roles of middle or senior management in restaurant operations.
- Ability to enthusiastically training, lead and manage staffs on knowledge of commercial food preparation, storage and hygiene regulations will be an added advantage.
You’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with recipe formulation and costing
- The ability to work well under pressure, creating a positive working environment
- Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “QSR Operations” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.