We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Uses quantitative methods to help the company make business and financial decisions
- Help the company identify profitable investment opportunities and manage risk
- Help the company value their securities
- Help to develop pricing models and risk evaluation strategies
- Work on the back end developing computer software to evaluate financial data
- Holds at least a Master's Degree or equivalent in Financial Engineering, Risk Management, Applied Finance, International Banking or Economics.
- 5- 10 years of relevant experience in risk management
- Very strong knowledge of credit/market risk models and techniques, capital adequacy requirements, International Financial Reporting Standards.
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your job title as the subject