- Company: Smileville Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Smileville Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- You must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- BSc/ Ba in Business Administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org