Farmgate Agro-Allied Limited commenced full operations in 2016 providing fresh farm produce at good prices to customers in Lagos and Abuja. Our customer base has grown exponentially and we will drive the business through our digital e-commerce platform in order for us to achieve excellent service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance & Safety Officer- Production
- Verify regulatory compliance for all private label items and materials, including product labels, marketing materials, signage, specifications, etc.
- Evaluate new suppliers through the Supplier Approval Program
- Manage all product-related quality activities for assigned categories, including specification approvals, label reviews and approvals, product monitoring, brand standard compliance verification
- Coordinate sensory testing to validate new products against brand standards and specifications.
- Evaluate existing suppliers through the Supplier Approval Program to determine compliance and performance
- Coordinate routine product monitoring of existing products to validate products against brand standards.
- Route documentation to applicable business units for proper review and signature
- Provide feedback to Customer Care team for customer inquiries
- Store all applicable vendor and product documentation in Vendor Documentation systems
- Attend Category and Own Brand product meetings
- Investigate assigned customer complaints and/or claims; coordinate as needed to the supplier.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online