PPC Limited – Our client, Bola Tinubu Health and Diagnostics Center, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: The Center Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Summary of Role / Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and coordinates the efforts of Quality Assurance (QA) team towards maintaining an effective quality system
- Manages, maintains and improves the QA system to meet the regulatory standards needed by business areas.
- Oversees the review, update and maintenance of all SOP’s and other QA documents
- Responsible for the accreditation portfolio and working with managers to ensure all requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assists in the development, notification and implementation of Quality Control Systems
- Assists in the development of training and competency of all clinical employees in the areas of processes, health & Safety, etc.
- Monitors compliance with standards established by regulatory and accrediting bodies such as MLSCN, Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
- Establishes, Maintains and Manages an instrumentation inventory to ensure all CLIA standards are met
- Assists with the preparation, coordination, and management of regulatory agency inspections
- Conduct quarterly internal reviews of all direct service areas and preparing quantitative and qualitative outcomes based reports.
- Performs regular clinical audit to ensure compliance to our quality system and governing regulatory body requirements
- Executes and upholds all clinical and state license
- Communicate any critical compliance risks, surveys, analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Ensures regulatory rules are communicated through corporate policies and procedures
- Assumes a lead role for the preparation, conduct, and responses to regulatory agency
- Responsible for the coordination of all laboratory activities to ensure compliance with the laboratory and corporate Quality Systems
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. preferably in a Scientific discipline or Life Sciences; Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a CLIA or CAP regulated environment preferred
- Must possess excellent communication and writing skills, patience, professionalism and ability to effectively interact with staff and management alike
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with team members and multiple departments.
- Knowledge of a high complexity clinical testing environment
- Must possess the technical and administrative abilities required to carry out routine audits with minimal supervision and to play a supporting role in more complex audits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 17th March, 2020.