Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers who want to build a career out of making BIG things happen. Join us if you’re:
Interested in building products used by our customers at a rapid pace.
A strategic thinker who can work to solve our products’ most critical problems and achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their quality performance and customer satisfaction
We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we’re happy for people to build new skills, specialize or move between teams. As a QA here you’d be able to work directly with anyone across the company.
## **About this Role**
What will you be doing as our Quality Analyst?
In a quality assurance job, you will be responsible for developing test strategies, automation, and execution of test cases for a variety of digital products to ensure product functionality. You will make sure that our products meet high-quality standards. You will translate complex business and product requirements into simple and manageable test cases to design a customized approach and achieve the highest quality and compliance.
How Will You Create Impact?
You will work with a talented cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product experts to ensure that our products meet the highest quality and compliance standards. You will work on test-scenario development, test-data evaluation, code debugging, root-cause analysis, and resolution.
How Will We Help You Grow?
- During your quality assurance career, you will learn and develop expertise in industry-leading quality-assessment tools and technologies, and you will develop an ability to troubleshoot and fix time-sensitive production issues effectively. Moreover, you will learn how to interact with clients, collaborate with a wide variety of technical and nontechnical professionals, and manage your own teams. You will become an expert in quality assurance and a trusted advisor to large companies’ product development and IT departments.
This might be for you if…
- Proven hands-on software development/testing experience
- Strong testing aptitude, instincts, and ability to evaluate quality across a broad spectrum of features
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Desire to improve self and team beyond the present
- Ability to successfully communicate using data
- Experiences as an auditor, quality engineer, compliance analyst, quality assurance specialist, or compliance specialist with a major pharmaceutical organization
- Experience with a complete software development and release cycle
- Experience developing or leveraging technology to enhance the testing process
Nice to have
- Experience with Excel, SQL and/or other data analysis tools
- Experience managing external quality failures, 483s, and Warning Letters, and/or managing a product recall
- Certified Quality Auditor or Engineer (CQA, CQE) nice to have
- Strong knowledge of ISO, FDA, EMA and ICH requirements
- Experience designing, developing and adapting technologies and processes to enhance testing capabilities
- Demonstrated use of technical knowledge of feature-area design to identify and prevent bugs
Found a great role? Great!
Focus on your resume.
This is the first piece of information we’ll see about you, so highlight your most relevant achievements and experience
We interview differently.
**It starts with a phone call**
With the Hiring Manager. Then an onsite interview with a few key team members. (Number of Interviews can Vary by role and seniority)
We understand that everyone’s situation is different, that you may be able to dedicate more or less time to this process, or have other restrictions. If any of our processes is challenging for you and you’d like us to offer an alternative *please* let us know. We’re committed to finding the right people, and don’t want anyone to be excluded because of circumstances.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website.
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so .