Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualitative Research Manager
Job ID: R035302
Employment type: Full Time
- This role will support in developing and achieving the business growth plan through successful management and delivery of studies, supporting team members and in turn build your own expertise in new areas.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day project and client management as part of qualitative research in Nigeria and further afield. This will involve project planning, quality delivery and profitability management as well as line-management duties for one or more individuals, supporting their work and development.
- Acts as key contact for clients on a project-by-project basis, ensuring quality delivery whilst managing client expectations
- Oversees all set-up and project management duties on mid to large level projects
- Supports on development of appropriate methodological approach, and leads on research tool development, including discussion guides and analytic templates
- Manages projects, liaising with the Field / Project management Team and managing set up, fieldwork, data analysis and basic reporting
- Contributes toward analysis to help shape the narrative for findings clearly and effectively with support from the wider project team
- Drafts presentations/reports/deliverables which address the key objectives and tell a story with clarity and insight
- Takes a significant role in client presentations.
- Responsible for post project financial reviews, identifying learnings to manager
- At least a HND / B.Sc or equivalent in Statistics, any of the sciences or management sciences
- Strong marketing (research) knowledge – at least 3 to 5years experience
- Excellent analytical skills, a natural curiosity with the data, and agility with Powerview
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages usage
- A technology enthusiast experienced in application of technology in qualitative research
- Strong persuasion skills
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with
- A team builder - builds and maintains strong relationships with staff, happy to coach team members acting as a mentor or role model
- Excellent client relationship development skills
- Motivated to deliver and achieve business excellence
- Willing to work flexibly when required
- Big picture thinking
- Innovative and flexible approach.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
- We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
- We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.