Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meat balls, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health conscious is supported with our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We seek the services of an experienced Manager for purchasing/procurement operations of the company as a supervisor
You’ll need to:
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Reviews and processes purchase orders.
- Manages other members of the purchasing team.
- Maintains records of goods ordered and received.
- Negotiates prices and contracts with suppliers.
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager in a food company preferably QSR or Hotel
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A minimum of 7 years post NYSC
- Must have at least 2 years previous roles of middle or senior management in purchasing of a well-established restaurant or hotel operations.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work well under pressure, creating a positive working environment
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Purchasing Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.