We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Speaker /Relations Personnel
Start Date: Immediately
Job Summary / Description
- The company is looking for the individual to quickly develop long-term effective relationships, while delivering sustained new business growth within key targets such as start-ups, small and emerging companies .
- A Business Builder who is a Strategic Thinker?
- Can you quickly gain appointments for sales opportunities?
- An Entrepreneur who can build sales quickly and keep them growing?
- Working under the supervision of the IIS, the PUBLIC SPEAKER is responsible for providing health promotional education outreach/services within the scope of a given project in order to meet program requirements.
- Will you like to be part of: Health counseling outreach on Cancer, High blood pressure, Arthritis, Diabetes , HIV etc in Communities, schools, ministries, meeting groups, villages and churches, companies , police stations, etc.. Our organization offers you this opportunity to be trained and retrained as A Community /Public Health Outreach Specialist so has to carry out specific functions of providing health assistance and information to people.
- Every discipline can apply (you will trained regardless of your qualification)
- Successful applicants will undergo a few months health care training on how to use health care.
- Health related disciplines is an advantage.
- Prospecting and cold calling skills
- Strong selling skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Leadership skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The position requires strong interpersonal and social behavioural change communication skills to make connections and build relationships with the target patient/Client.
- Written and oral fluency in IGBO and English language.
- Knowledge of some medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, excel, power point at minimum.
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word Document or PDF via email to: email@example.com