We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Engagement & Advocacy Officer
Location : Abuja
- The Engagement and Advocacy officer will provide a critical interface between ehealth4everyone, government agencies/organizations and other project stakeholders.
- He/she will lead and support a broad range of internal/external stakeholder engagement and communication activities.
- He/she will also develop innovative communication and engagement initiatives requiring involvement of a wide range of communication channels.
- A Master's Degree in Public Health.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience working with stakeholders and clients, and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to impart and present information to stakeholders, formulate reports and gain cooperation.
- A demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in stakeholder relations and issue management are vital to the role.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.