- Company: eHealth4everyone
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst Intern
Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for interns who are meticulous, tech-enthusiastic & passionate about public health analysis who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters and fliers, who will focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in Nigerian health ministries, departments and agencies. This will involve some literature review, data analysis and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Guide, contribute to and supervise software conceptualization, design and development for public health use
- Where field work is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during field work and present to the team.
- Prepare or support preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports and other project documents related to planning, implementation or evaluation of projects.
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence
- Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports.
- Minimum of a Degree in Public Health and one year experience is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis and data analysis.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Note
- Please also select "Student / NYSC / PreNYSC" as your category while filling your application
- Current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja/ Graduates with Masters in Public Health are welcome to apply.