Public Cloud Business Development Manager at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics like smartphones. The company was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former Deputy Regimental Chief in the People’s Liberation Army.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Cloud Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Undertake the sales target of the customer, gain insight into business opportunities based on the strategy and regional business objectives, participate in developing and implementing the development strategy.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain Huawei cloud key Customers, and build the relationship.
- Implement specific actions on developing, nurturing, motivating, supporting, brand building, and providing technical enablement for customers in the region.
- Provide technical support for public cloud projects to ensure the implementation of PoC test of the solution and service migration to the cloud.
- Integrate internal and external resources, help customers to achieve goals effectively and win-win outcomes with Huawei cloud.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science and technology / Business Management, Electronics science and other related relevant fields.
- Industry understanding of the public cloud. Major industries such as finance, media?Internet, manufacturing, and healthcare.
- Solution capability: Be able to understand and explain mainstream public cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, big data IOT, and EI);
- Business expansion capability: Be able to identify accurately, expand, and penetration of the opportunities;
- Wide experience/ use of AWS?Azure?Google clould.
- Understanding of cloud migration of the application.Familiar with one or more technical fields: Public cloud, IaaS, PaaS, container/Docker, HPC, IOT, AI, cloud storage, and disaster recovery.
- Familiar with the methodology and key points of customer and channel development.
- Knowledge about project support and customer technical solution communication.
- Knowledge about organization, training and project management.