Project Volunteer (PV) at Ora Rae Hope Alive Foundation
Ora Rae Hope Alive foundation has engaged in community and charitable acts since 2009 .. formally registered in 2018, our aim is to empower, enhance and enrich lives of underprivileged children who lack access to tools, quality education, good health care and resources. To provide them the same opportunity to function in an enabling environment that seeks to further enhance and recognize undiscovered potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Volunteer (PV)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- At the core of our operations is volunteering which is an incredibly valuable use of time and an opportunity to receive life experience, travel opportunities, the joy of connecting with different cultures and making a difference! 20 slots have officially opened to interested project volunteers (PVs) willing to devote their time towards helping underserved and underprivileged communities.
PVs Will Generally Be:
- Assisting with programs, events and activities organized by the foundation
- Working cooperatively as a reliable team member to complete volunteer assignments
- Understanding the ethical and legal responsibilities involved and maintaining strict confidentiality where necessary.
- Volunteers must be willing to commit 1day (physical) and 2days (online) per week. Activities are relatively challenging therefore volunteers are expected to be up for it.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] illustrating why you are the candidate with the right motivation and passion for community service.
Note: Attach no CV. Strict adherence is advised
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2021.