We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Team Lead – AIDSFOND Project
Ref Id: sfh-33825
Location : Taraba
Job Type: Full-time
- This position will provide leadership and managerial oversight for the administrative, programmatic, technical, research and operational aspects of the grant in Taraba state.
- S/he will oversee the day-to-day implementation of the grant and will be accountable for the effective financial and operational management including planning project activities, estimate time and financial commitments.
- The Project Team Lead is accountable for delivering State-level activities in Taraba to the agreed project implementation plan.
- S/he will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the project’s progress with timely delivery, outputs actual spend, quality, and results as compared to the original plans and the project proposal.
- S/he will manage issues and make recommendations on how to adjust or reallocate resources to accommodate changes and respond to challenges.
- S/he will also be responsible for effective stakeholder relationship management, including developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the donor, government and partner agencies, operating in the State and federal level.
- Minimum of first degree in public health, sociology or any related course with 5 years of experience (Master degree will be an added advantage);
- At least 5 years of experience in programme management and administration, financial management, and tracking project performance.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a programme that focuses on the following areas: HIV prevention, care and treatment; social and behavioural change; and quality improvement/quality assurance
- Proven experience of managing projects.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully fulfilling performance objectives, including the timely implementation and reporting of donor-funded program activities.
- Strong understanding of fundamental principles of advocacy, monitoring and evaluation, and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, mentor and direct staff while creating a positive team environment.
- Ability to present reports and results to the donor and other key stakeholders.
- Commitment to the values, missions, aim, and policies of Society for Family Health
- Excellent Reporting and analytical Skills
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and cross-cultural skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage consortium team performance, a high level of creativity and innovation, ability to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks on short notice within designated deadlines and able to maintain efficiency in a fast-paced work environment.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online