- Company: Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in NigeriaCo-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Jobs in Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Digital Security
Job type: Full-time
- The Project Manager, Digital Security will be responsible for managing and overseeing all digital security projects in Africa.
- He or she will work directly with funders and stakeholders to ensure the objective of all projects are met.
- The primary objective of the project manager, digital security, is to manage all digital security projects.
- Manage all digital security projects while ensuring all objectives are achieved based on timelines
- Build and manage relationships with security communities and stakeholders including security professionals, schools and students, SMEs, civil societies and funders.
- Plan and develop Digital Security project Ideas
- Provide overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project(This includes budgeting)
- Develop and implement best security practice for the civil society space(Media, startups, human rights activists e.t.c).
- Establish new and improve existing project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Provide adequate input on digital security proposals
- Manage budgets for all project
- Minimum of University Degree in Computer Science or related field, or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education and training.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity
- Experience working with cybersecurity communities and stakeholders
- Understanding of Africa’s cybersecurity ecosystem
- Good verbal, written and communication skill
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, and team-oriented environment.
- Experience interacting with stakeholders
- A community oriented individual who is passionate about making an impact in the Africa cybersecurity space.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date