Red Media Africa (RED) is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a focus on the youth. We are a network of premium media companies with a prominent development affiliate called The Future Project, owners of The Future Africa Awards & Summit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the project/program strategy, structure, scope, and detailed work plan
- Assume day-to-day responsibilities for the project/program
- Recommend modifications of project/program plans and budget as needed, and lead any refinement process
- Lead monthly meetings to support engagement, integration and implementation
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate and effective implementation
- social media management
- Plan work, allocate resources, define tasks, assign responsibility, monitor quality and performance
- Ensure continuous quality improvement and refinement of the project/program
- Document quality improvement processes and changes
- A B.Sc or Higher Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Healthcare, Business Administration or Organizational Design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience in project management, with proven ability to plan, lead, implement, manage and evaluate projects and inspire positive change
- Adept at presenting complex information and recommendations in simple, clear summaries, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of governance-related issues
- Strong skills in systems thinking and strategic program and partnership development
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet quick deadlines with quality output
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted