Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Agrochemicals Plant
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders.
- The selected candidate also has the opportunity to run the plant upon completion of the project.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects to set up an agrochemical formulation plant within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- Coordinate with external process/ engineering consultants for plant process design & detail engineering
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Handle pre-commissioning activities & stabilisation
- A multidisciplinary approach to project execution liaising with relevant departments within TGI Group
- Work with HR for workforce planning and implementation
- Preparation of feasibility studies and concept design
- Set project timeline, manage the project schedule & planning activities
- Budget management and expenditure forecasting
- Lead the procurement process in close coordination with Procurement Department
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Experience in plant operational roles is highly desirable
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 10-12 years of experience in Agro/ fine chemicals industry
- Project management experience in setting up of at least one plant of similar nature/ complexity and budget (10-12 Mln USD)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply